|Buy How to Make Natural Body Butters from Amazon|
How to Make Natural Body Butters teaches you how to make therapeutically nourishing, handmade, and homemade healing butters.
How to Make Natural Body Butters also teaches you the best vegetable oils, essential oils, natural butters, and herbs to use to make homemade products to manage Eczema, Psoriasis, Ringworms, Dandruff, Thinning hair, Dry skin, Mature skin, Menopausal symptoms, Pre-Menstrual Tension (PMS), Painful Periods, Arthritis, Stress, Sadness or Depression, Mental Exhaustion, Insomnia or Sleeplessness.
Table of Contents
1. Handmade Body Butter Making Equipment
2. Homemade Body Butter Recipe Ingredients
3. Homemade Body Butter Recipe Instructions
4. Therapeutic Body Butter Recipes to manage the following conditions:
Arthritis, Eczema, Psoriasis, Ringworms, Dandruff, Thinning hair, Dry skin, Mature skin, Menopausal symptoms, Pre-Menstrual Tension (PMS), Painful Periods, Stress, Sadness or Depression, Mental Exhaustion, Insomnia or Sleeplessness, Mosquito and Insect Repellant Butters
5. Characteristics of Vegetable Oils Used in Making Body Butters:
Sweet almond oil, Sunflower oil, Avocado oil, Apricot kernel oil, Jojoba, Olive oil, Evening primrose oil, Virgin coconut oil, Fractionated coconut oil, Canola oil
6. Characteristics Of Natural Butters And Fats Used In Making Body Butters:
Cocoa butter, Shea butter, Mango butter
7. Characteristics of Essential Oils Used in Making Body Butters:
Clary sage essential oil, Eucalyptus essential oil, Geranium essential oil, Grapefruit essential oil, Lavender essential oil, Lemon essential oil, Lemongrass essential oil, Roman chamomile essential oil, Spearmint essential oil, Sweet orange essential oil, Rosemary essential oil, Peppermint essential oil, Tea tree essential oil, Ylang ylang essential oil
8. Natural Colorants for Homemade Body Butters