|How to Make Homemade Handmade Natural Herb Infused Oils|
How to Make Homemade Handmade Natural Herb Infused Oils teaches you how to extract healing oils from herbs using the cold oil infusion method as well as the hot oil infusion method so that you can make your own herb infused oils at home.
These herb infused oils can then be used for making handmade, homemade, natural soaps, body lotions, body butters, body scrubs, creams, ointments and salves.
Topics covered in How to Make Homemade Handmade Natural Herb Infused Oils include:
1. Cold Oil Herb Infusion Method Equipment, Ingredients and Instructions
2. Hot Oil Herb Infusion Method Equipment, Ingredients and Instructions
3. Characteristics and Benefits of using different vegetable oils such as Fractionated Coconut Oil, Jojoba, Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Virgin Coconut Oil when making Herb Infused Oils
4. Benefits and Precautions of using different herbs such as Arnica, Calendula, Chamomile, Comfrey, Lavender, Rose, Rosemary and St John’s Wort when making Herb Infused Oils
5. Additional Tips for Making Awesome Herb Infused Oils
US$ 2.00 (Ksh 200/=)
Buy with Mpesa
Mpesa Ksh 200/= to 070 670 1765 and SMS your email address and ebook title.
To pay by Money order, Moneybookers, Mpesa, Bank Transfer or any other method, email the book title and your mode of payment to email@example.com
Book ExcerptCOLD OIL INFUSION METHOD OF MAKING HERB INFUSED OILS
1. Put the herbs and oil in a large glass jar ensuring that the oil covers the herbs. Seal it and set in on a spot that receives at least 6 hours of sunlight each day for two weeks ensuring that you shake the jar everyday. You can let the herb infused oils stand in the sunny spot for up to 6 weeks if you want oils that are more concentrated.
BENEFITS OF USING DIFFERENT HERBS TO MAKE HERB INFUSED OILS
Alternative names include Arnica montana or Leopard’s bane
Believed to have anti-inflammatory properties
Used to relieve the pains of sprains, muscle aches and joint aches and to help heal bruises
Arnica flower infused oils can be used in medicinal massage oils, creams, ointments and salves.
Do not use arnica if you are allergic to it, on broken skin, if pregnant or breastfeeding.
BENEFITS OF USING DIFFERENT VEGETABLE OILS WHEN MAKING HERB INFUSED OILS
Sweet Almond Oil
(Prunus amygdalus var. dulcis)
It contains vitamins A, B, E, minerals and skin nourishing essential fatty acids.
It has a sweet and nutty aroma.
It absorbs into the skin moderately quickly leaving a tinge of oil on the skin surface.
It is an excellent lubricant and is suitable for general massage on all skin types.
It is an excellent moisturizer and thus beneficial for dry skin.
It calms sensitive, irritated, inflamed and itchy skin.
Do not use it if you have nut allergy.
To learn more, buy
How to Make Homemade Handmade Natural Herb Infused Oils