|How to Make Chocolate Covered Strawberries|
How to Make Chocolate Covered Strawberries teaches you how to create this delicious desert for Valentine's day or any other special day. It also teaches you how to tantalize your taste buds by tweaking the basic chocolate covered strawberry recipe.
Topics covered in this How to Make Chocolate Covered Strawberries include:
1. Ingredients For Making Chocolate Covered Strawberries
2. Equipment For Making Chocolate Covered Strawberries
3. Instructions For Making Chocolate Covered Strawberries
4. How To Tweak The Basic Chocolate Covered Strawberries Recipe
US$ 1.00 (Ksh 100/=)
Buy Now with Paypal or Credit card
Mpesa Ksh 100/- to 070 670 1765 and SMS your email address and ebook title.
Buy with Mpesa
Buy with Mpesa
Other Modes of Payment
To pay by Money order, Moneybookers, Bank Transfer or any other method, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning how to make gourmet chocolate covered strawberries is an essential culinary skills. This is because gourmet chocolate covered strawberries are:
1. A delicious and easy to prepare desert
2. Provide a quick fix for chocolate lovers hit by chocolate cravings
3. Are the perfect handmade gifts to make on a short notice since the preparation time for these edible creations is only 30 minutes
4. The ultimate presents since chocolate strawberry gifts make delectable fruit bouquets that are perfect Valentine day presents, Birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, Thank you gifts, Anniversary gifts, Mother’s day gifts, Father’s day gifts, Corporate gifts, Congratulations gifts, Wedding Favors, Just Because Gifts, Stress Relief gifts and even as Sympathy gifts.
Equipment For Making Chocolate Covered Strawberries
2. Microwave safe bowl
3. Baking sheet pan or nonstick baking mat
4. Waxed paper
5. Paper towel
6. Sharp paring knife
Instructions For Making Chocolate Covered Strawberries
1. Wash the strawberries and pat them dry with a paper towel
2. Chop the chocolate with a sharp paring knife
3. Microwave the chopped chocolate for 1 minute at 50% power to melt it. Stir and then reheat it for another minute to make a smooth paste. You can also melt the chocolate in a double boiler by placing it in a heat proof bowl over simmering water for 5 minutes as you stir to create a smooth paste.
To learn more, buy
How to Make Chocolate Covered Strawberries