|How to Make Handmade Homemade Natural Body Scrubs|
How to Make Handmade Homemade Natural Body Scrubs teaches you a simple method of making natural exfoliants in your kitchen.
This book also teaches you how to choose the best vegetable oils and essential oils to include in your homemade body scrubs depending on whether you want to make scrubs for normal, sensitive, mature or dry skin types.
How to Make Homemade Handmade Natural Body Scrubs also tells you the best natural oils to include in your handmade scrubs if you want to create exfoliants to help manage eczema or psoriasis prone skin so that you can make the best natural lotions for yourself, family and clients.
Topics covered in How to Make Homemade Handmade Natural Body Scrubs include:
1. Homemade Body Scrub Making Equipment
2. Homemade Body Scrub Recipe Ingredients
3. Homemade Body Scrub Recipe Instructions
4. Characteristics and benefits of using the following vegetable oils when making body scrubs:
Sweet almond oil
Apricot kernel oil
Evening primrose oil
Virgin coconut oil
Fractionated coconut oil
5. Characteristics, benefits and precautions of using the following aromatherapy essential oils when making body scrubs:
Clary sage essential oil
Eucalyptus essential oil
Geranium essential oil
Grapefruit essential oil
Lavender essential oil
Lemon essential oil
Lemongrass essential oil
Roman chamomile essential oil
Spearmint essential oil
Sweet orange essential oil
Rosemary essential oil
Peppermint essential oil
Tea tree essential oil
Ylang ylang essential oil
6. Natural colorants for homemade body scrubs
7. Characteristics, benefits and precautions when using the following herbs for making body scrubs:
St John’s Wort flowers and leaves
8. Homemade handmade natural body scrub recipe tips
How to Make Homemade Handmade Natural Body Scrubs costs US$ 3 or Ksh 300/=
Buy with Mpesa
Mpesa Ksh 300/= to 070 670 1765 and SMS your email address and course title.
Other Modes of Payment
To buy the course materials by Moneybookers, Money Orders, Bank Transfer or any other method, email the course title and your mode of payment to email@example.com
Characteristics Of Vegetable Oils Used To Make Body Scrubs
1. Sweet almond oil contains vitamins A, B, E, minerals and skin nourishing essential fatty acids. It is especially beneficial for normal skin, dry skin, sensitive skin, mature skin and eczema prone skin.
Characteristics, Benefits And Precautions When Using Aromatherapy Essential Oils To Make Body Scrubs
1. Clary Sage Essential Oil has an herbaceous scent. It can help relieve stress related tension, reduce irritability and help one relax. It is also used for the management of mature and acne prone skin. Do not use it during pregnancy or if you are drinking alcohol or driving or if you have endometriosis, ovarian cysts, uterine cysts, breast cancer or you are at high risk for developing breast cancer as it may have an “estrogen-like” effect on the body.
Characteristics, Benefits And Precautions When Using Herbs Used To Make Body Scrubs
1. Arnica flowers are believed to have anti-inflammatory properties and are used to relieve the pains of sprains, muscle aches and joint pains. Do not use arnica if you are allergic to it, if pregnant or breastfeeding.
To learn more, buy
How To Make Homemade Handmade Body Scrubs