|Aromatherapy for Arthritis|
Aromatherapy for Arthritis teaches you how to use essential oils for arthritis treatment since these aromatherapy oils provide simple and effective natural arthritis treatment.
Table of Contents
What is Aromatherapy?
What are Essential Oils?
Cautionary Measures when Using Essential Oils
Carrier Oils for Arthritis
Sweet almond oil
Essential Oils used for Arthritis
How To Blend Essential Oils
Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil
Lemon Essential Oil
Peppermint Essential Oil
Roman chamomile Essential Oil
Rosemary Essential Oil
Arthritis Treatment Essential Oil Recipes
Buy Now with Paypal or Credit card
Buy with MpesaMpesa Ksh 300/= to 070 670 1765 and SMS your email address and ebook title.
Other Modes of Payment
To pay by Moneybookers, Money Order, Bank Transfer or any other method, email the ebook title and your mode of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS AROMATHERAPY?
Aromatherapy is the use of essential oils for their healing benefits.
WHAT ARE ESSENTIAL OILS?
The characteristics of essential oils include:
1. Essential oils are essences extracted from plant material. For example lavender essential oil is extracted from the flowering tops of the lavender plant.
2. Essential oils are highly concentrated substances.
3. Essential oils do not dissolve in water.
WHAT ARE THE CAUTIONARY MEASURES
WHEN HANDLING ESSENTIAL OILS?
To get the best results from your use of essential oils and to avoid developing hazardous side effects you should:
1. Always conduct a skin patch test before using a new essential oil.
Do this by applying the essential oil that has been diluted with a carrier oil on the inner aspect of your elbow, bandage it and wait for 24 hours to see if you will develop rashes or itchiness or swelling or any other sign of an allergic reaction.
2. Never apply undiluted essential oils on the skin unless under the direct supervision of a qualified aromatherapist.
3. Never put essential oils in the eyes. Always close your eyes when inhaling them. If they enter your eyes accidentally, rinse it with copious amounts of water or milk.
CARRIER OILS FOR ARTHRITIS
Aromatherapy essential oils should first be diluted in water or carrier oils before being applied to the skin because they are very concentrated substances and they may cause severe reactions.
Carrier oils that are beneficial for the management of arthritis due to their anti-inflammatory properties include:
Hemp seed oil
Other commonly used carrier oils or base oils include:
Sweet almond oil
Apricot kernel oil
It is a liquid plant wax and not a vegetable oil.
It contains vitamin E, proteins, minerals and skin nourishing fatty acids.
It has a pleasant aroma.
SWEET ALMOND OIL
(Prunus amygdalus var. dulcis)
It is one of the most commonly used carrier oils.
It contains vitamins A, B, E, minerals and skin nourishing essential fatty acids.
It has a sweet and nutty aroma.
It contains skin nourishing essential fatty acids and natural sunscreens.
It has an olive scent