|Buy How to Make Handmade Homemade Natural Body Butters from Amazon|
How to Make Homemade Handmade Natural Body Butters teaches you how to make rich, whipped, moisturizing body butters using natural ingredients at home.
This book also teaches you how to choose the best vegetable oils and essential oils to include in your homemade body butters depending on whether you want to make body butters for normal, sensitive, mature or dry skin types.
How to Make Homemade Handmade Natural Body Butters also tells you the best natural oils to include in your handmade body butters if you want to create butters for eczema or psoriasis prone skin or to help manage cellulite and joint aches so that you can make the best natural body butters for yourself, family and clients.
Table of Contents
1. Handmade Body Butter Making Equipment
2. Homemade Body Butter Recipe Ingredients
3. Homemade Body Butter Recipe Instructions
4. Characteristics of Vegetable Oils Used in Making Body Butters:
Sweet almond oil, Sunflower oil, Avocado oil, Apricot kernel oil, Jojoba, Olive oil, Evening primrose oil, Virgin coconut oil, Fractionated coconut oil, Canola oil
5. Characteristics Of Natural Butters And Fats Used In Making Body Butters:
Cocoa butter, Shea butter, Mango butter
6. Characteristics of Essential Oils Used in Making Body Butters:
Clary sage essential oil, Eucalyptus essential oil, Geranium essential oil, Grapefruit essential oil, Lavender essential oil, Lemon essential oil, Lemongrass essential oil,
Roman chamomile essential oil, Spearmint essential oil, Sweet orange essential oil, Rosemary essential oil, Peppermint essential oil, Tea tree essential oil, Ylang ylang essential oil
7. Natural Colorants for Homemade Body Butters
8. Homemade Body Butter Recipe Tips